1. Proper use and maintenance of greenhouse roll up motor will help extend the service life of the film roll. Please operate strictly in accordance with instruction.
2. This 24V roll up motor can not be directly connected to the AC220V/110V power supply. When wiring work, professional construction personnel or electricians are required to avoid accidents that endanger personal safety due to electric shock.
3. Do not use voltages other than AC24V, and the maximum voltage fluctuation should not exceed ±10%. A reliable grounding wire is optional for the motor controller/transformer, it is forbidden to connect the grounding wire to the neutral wire.
4. Do not let children play or touch the product around the work area to avoid danger.
5. Please turn off the power before installing and repairing this product, otherwise there is a danger of electric shock.
6. Do not put the product in water or use it in a humid environment for a long time, otherwise it will cause damage to the product and possibly cause personal injury. If the product is found to have water in the process of use, please cut off power and stop using it immediately and contact the seller, or return to the factory for inspection.
7. Please do not throw or drag the product with dangerous actions that have external impact to avoid functional damage caused by the impact of the product.
8. Please cut off the power when thundering, otherwise the product may be damaged.
9. The user should keep the film rolling area clean and tidy, and immediately clean the fallen leaves and snow on the film to avoid damage to the product due to overload.
10. If the power cord needs to be extended, it must be ensured that the power cord connector is sealed and reliable for a long time. Water seepage is not allowed to avoid fire, electric shock, and injury.
11. Please check and tighten the bolts for connecting the electric roll up motor and its supporting parts regularly, otherwise the bolts and nuts will fall off due to the looseness, which may cause danger.